Saturday, October 11, 2014

Flown By The Billionaire (A Sexy Short Story) by Carla Davis Release Date: 2014

This ebook is FREE today on AMAZON!


Flown By The Billionaire (A Sexy Short Story) | freekindlefinds.blogspot.com

Flown By The Billionaire (A Sexy Short Story)

by Carla Davis

Release Date: 2014-08-11

Flown By The Billionaire Melissa is a successful career woman who escaped the small town she grew up in. That is, until she is laid off and forced to move back in with her overbearing parents. Desperate to escape, Melissa takes a job as a flight attendant on a billionaire’s private jet. She vows not to mix business with pleasure; but plans are made to be broken. Follow Melissa journey as she searches to find herself and her long repressed sexual desires.Sample Of What’s Inside!Squirming as chills shot down the length of my spine, I exhaled a shaky breath. “I can do it,” I eventually said, recovering myself just enough to refocus my attentions on his shirt. Able to see now, I moved smoothly and unfastened three buttons before placing my palm on the toned chest I’d uncovered. It was just as firm and powerful as it had seemed clothed. The warmth and softness was contrasted with rugged dark hair, which was fine and short, and covered much of his upper torso. The rest of the shirt and his tie were still in my way and with a frenzy of movement, I tugged at the tie, slipping the shorter end through the knot and chucking the black silk over my shoulder. Surprising myself, I then pushed the white shirt off his shoulders, dipping my head to kiss his collarbone.Now scroll up and click "BUY" to read the rest of Brooke's incredible journey!Authors Other Books You Will Enjoy~ Flown By The Billionaire ~~Flown By The Billionaire: Two ~~ Flown By The Billionaire: Three ~~ Flown By The Billionaire: 1, 2 & 3 (Box Set) ~

|

Get it FREE on AMAZON

Just a reminder! These free ebooks are usually only FREE during a promotion! Grab it up TODAY or you may miss it while it is on SALE for FREE!

Have you read this book? Share your REVIEW below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...