Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Darkest Secret: A New Adult Romance Novel by Jessica Pine

This ebook is FREE today on AMAZON!


The Darkest Secret: A New Adult Romance Novel | freekindlefinds.blogspot.com

The Darkest Secret: A New Adult Romance Novel

by Jessica Pine

Release Date: 2014-07-23

I sometimes wonder if I'm broken inside... Nobody looks at me anymore. Not since it happened. Not since I locked myself away in my room, unable even to open my bedroom door without having a panic attack. Nobody looks at me... except Jimmy. I've never seen a man look at me like he does. From the moment he started working for my father, I could tell he had already put me up on a pedestal: Famous Hollywood Daughter. And to tell you the truth, I liked it. But after all this craziness, I want to scream at him, to tell him to stop. There are things about me that no man should have to deal with. It's true, what they say: I'm a train wreck. Damaged goods. Nothing good can come of us being together. I tried to love a man, once. I thought I loved him. I thought I could handle him. It turned out... I couldn't. And the last thing I want now is for Jimmy to find out the truth about how things ended long ago. Even after I dare him to search for me on the Internet, he refuses, telling me that I have to tell him my secrets. But I can't. There are secrets that I've never shared, not with anyone. And as long as I don't tell him those secrets, we can pretend to be happy together. I want to pretend. I want to pretend that everything's okay. I want to pretend that I can come back from this. Because if those secrets remain kept, I'm everything Jimmy thinks I am. But if not...

|

Get it FREE on AMAZON

Just a reminder! These free ebooks are usually only FREE during a promotion! Grab it up TODAY or you may miss it while it is on SALE for FREE!

Have you read this book? Share your REVIEW below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...