Saturday, July 19, 2014

Post-Human Series Books 1-4 by David Simpson

This ebook is FREE today on AMAZON!


Post-Human Series Books 1-4 | freekindlefinds.blogspot.com

Post-Human Series Books 1-4

by David Simpson

Release Date: 2014-03-03

***FREE PROMOTION UNTIL JULY 20TH*** INHUMAN BOOK 5 NOW AVAILABLE!SOON TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE!.BOOK DESCRIPTION: This collection of the first 4 books of the Post-Human Series tells the epic and fast-paced story of the future of humanity and the extraordinary benefits--and profound dangers--of powerful artificial intelligence.(Special offer only to Post-Human readers)**Love the Post-Human series? Want FREE advance e-copies of my indie books for life? Then join my core advance readers list and get e-copies of my books before the official release date for FREE! All I ask for in return is that you send me feedback via email (like a test audience for a movie) so that I know I'm serving my most important and supportive readers! If you do that, you can stay on my list for life! Not a bad deal, if I do say so myself :) Haven't read the series but think you might love it and don't want to miss out? Email me and I'll save you a spot while you read the series. If you love it, send me a follow up email and I'll officially add you! I'll be capping my advance reading list soon, but for now, I'm still taking on readers, so don't delay and send me a personal message to posthumanmedia@gmail.com and get your exclusive spot in the Post-Human tribe!**You can also enter our Kindle Fire HD Giveaway at:post-humannovel.com

|

Get it FREE on AMAZON

Just a reminder! These free ebooks are usually only FREE during a promotion! Grab it up TODAY or you may miss it while it is on SALE for FREE!

Have you read this book? Share your REVIEW below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...