Saturday, July 19, 2014

Post-Human Series Books 1-4 by David Simpson

This ebook is FREE today on AMAZON!


Post-Human Series Books 1-4 | freekindlefinds.blogspot.com

Post-Human Series Books 1-4

by David Simpson

Release Date: 2014-03-03

***FREE PROMOTION UNTIL JULY 20TH*** INHUMAN BOOK 5 NOW AVAILABLE!SOON TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE!.BOOK DESCRIPTION: This collection of the first 4 books of the Post-Human Series tells the epic and fast-paced story of the future of humanity and the extraordinary benefits--and profound dangers--of powerful artificial intelligence.(Special offer only to Post-Human readers)**Love the Post-Human series? Want FREE advance e-copies of my indie books for life? Then join my core advance readers list and get e-copies of my books before the official release date for FREE! All I ask for in return is that you send me feedback via email (like a test audience for a movie) so that I know I'm serving my most important and supportive readers! If you do that, you can stay on my list for life! Not a bad deal, if I do say so myself :) Haven't read the series but think you might love it and don't want to miss out? Email me and I'll save you a spot while you read the series. If you love it, send me a follow up email and I'll officially add you! I'll be capping my advance reading list soon, but for now, I'm still taking on readers, so don't delay and send me a personal message to posthumanmedia@gmail.com and get your exclusive spot in the Post-Human tribe!**You can also enter our Kindle Fire HD Giveaway at:post-humannovel.com

|

Get it FREE on AMAZON

Just a reminder! These free ebooks are usually only FREE during a promotion! Grab it up TODAY or you may miss it while it is on SALE for FREE!

Have you read this book? Share your REVIEW below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...