Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Oldest Living Vampire Tells All by Rod Redux


The Oldest Living Vampire Tells All

by Rod Redux

Release Date: 2010-08-30

“My legal name where I currently reside in the city of Liege, Belgium, in the year 2010 A.D., is Gaspar Valessi, but that is not my real name. The name I was given some 30,000 years ago, when I was born in a Paleolithic settlement in the region that is now called Germany-- the name my father gave me shortly after I was voided, bloody and howling, from my mother's womb-- is Gon.”So begins the saga of the immortal Gon, a 30,000 year old vampire. This, the first volume of his memoirs, recounts his human life in prehistoric Germany alongside his companion Brulde and his two wives Eyya and Nyala, and details the fearsome events that lead to his transformation from man to undying monster.A blend of historic fact, fearsome fantasy and sensuality, author Rod Redux pushes the boundaries of fantasy and horror, creating a world that is both mysterious and eerily similar to our own in its depictions of the human-- and inhuman-- condition. Gon, a compassionate yet bloodthirsty monster, asks only to share his life with us, to be our guide through the millennia.***Be sure to check out Volume 2 of the Oldest Living Vampire Saga, THE OLDEST LIVING VAMPIRE ON THE PROWL... On sale now for the Kindle e-reader!***

|

Get it FREE on AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...