Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Vampire's Warden, a Paranormal Romance (Undead in Brown County #1) by S.J. Wright


The Vampire's Warden, a Paranormal Romance (Undead in Brown County #1)

by S.J. Wright

Release Date: 2011-02-13

It was a flash in the moonlight, a blur of motion like I’d never witnessed before. No human had the capacity to move like that. When I found myself face-to-face with him there in the meadow, I knew without a doubt that the journal was authentic. I knew that my grandfather hadn’t been crazy at all.
Because a foot away from me stood a vampire.
Sarah reads her grandfather's journal in stunned disbelief. What was once her grandfather's responsibility has passed to her father and now to her. She has become the Warden. Her life will never be the same.
This is part one of a three-part series. It is 31,880 words long. It is a novella, not book length.

Get it FREE on AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...